19 April 2009

Enough Army...

Forced by the played hand to seek means from an unfamiliar and down right unloving source;

a cyclone of emotions sweep my faith in uncomfortable directions as I desperately strive to stay on my spiritual course.


Quietly fear preys on the vulnerability of my spirit...

it’s done in an almost silent whisper but if you listen closely you might be able to hear it...


Though mentally I can barely make out the message, my gut reveals much;

and it’s loudly telling me, “all that fear calls you to, you dare not touch...


I can’t let life’s temporary circumstances break my back;

each second is yet another opportunity to get on track;

to work on the things I want to posses, but know I lack;

so into my spiritual luggage only good deeds I pack...


My faith is my only sure bet;

no it’s not tangible, but it hasn’t failed me yet;

constant remembrance helps me not to forget,

even when with tears my face is soakin’ wet....



Far over the top is how some may see me;

but I’m certain there’s another warrior in humanity;

fighting the same battles praying for a victory;

and for us spiritual soldiers, "ALLAH is enough of an army!!!”

~a~ME~lah~

No comments: