20 April 2009

Enough Lover For Me


Bismillah...from start to finish;

May my drive never waiver or diminish.

ameen...Driven by my need to please;

I've found the only position that grants me ease;

is my forehead kissing the floor on bended knees...

Desperate for my KING'S approval and love,

through my own iniquities I push and shove...

I cry out constantly while others sleep tight;

cause I heard HE's closet to me in the small of the night...

My longing is longer than the longest of long;

my greatest desire is to bow before HIS magnificent throne...

In the house of eternal light and sweet greetings of peace;

where sorrow never visits and fulfillment never cease...

I believe HIS promise is true, and HE is what I believe HIM to be;

therefore ALLAH, Al Wadud, will forever be enough lover for me....

~a-ME-lah~

No comments: