04 December 2013

Encouraging Warning

Bismillah...

My mind is constantly spinning, the remembrance of my CREATOR, to keep me from sinning...

Multiple bows from Tahajjud to Isha remain my goal, for it's the only way I know to cleanse my soul... 

By the way, the above mentioned are my daily prayers, just in case you are not aware...

I can't stop; I won't stop if I have my way, but satan hurls a new temptation day after day; so for my LORD's protection I faithfully pray...

By the LORD of creation who was never created; I'm summons to speak the truth even if the masses hate it...

Repeat after me, "NO partners sons or daughters has the Almighty!"

I said, "NO partners sons or daughters has the Almighty!"

I warn, "NO PARTNERS SONS OR DAUGHTERS HAS THE ALMIGHTY!"

The day will come when all doubt will disperse, and we'll be delivered into the ground from the back of a hearse...

There will be no repentance left to be done; as there will be no where to hide nor anywhere to run...

Don't take it from me, research it yourself; it can only increase your spiritual wealth...

What I invite you to explore is within your reach; my role is only to encourage, it's not to preach...

Holy Quran Chapters one, nineteen, & twenty-three are worth the read; they will answer many of your questions, just ask GOD & HE will lead...

I swear by the sun, moon, and stars above; this is not an attack but a message of love...

Like most I desire is to enter Heaven's door; which is why my inclination to inform you I can't ignore...

Islam is the promised comfort mentioned in the previous revelation; and propagating it to my world is my Divinely given obligation...

So when I write it's an attempt to save my afterlife not to be center stage; though at times I want to openly recite these rhymes to those not following my blog or Facebook page...

...and to those already knowing, share this with others in hopes they too will have the pleasure of the completeness we have come to know that's impossible to measure...

Nonetheless, my words are conveyed from a place of LOVE, coupled with greetings of PEACE; and it is my humble plan to call one and all to success until I am deceased...


may ALLAH be pleased...ameen

No comments: