02 October 2013

Hoping For Treasure


Bismillah....

Gratitude causes my heart to sing;
praises to the never born KING...

Tears baptize my guilt ridden face;
as I beg to be spared all disgrace...

Worthless are my deeds, unless accepted;
by the ONE many have openly rejected...

My knees and forehead have kissed many floors;
to dutifully perform my soul's five daily chores...

Though, I'm unworthy, I go back again and again;
pleading for Divine Mercy and forgiveness of sin....

The promise of "Ask of ME and you shall receive";
is only one of the reasons I wholeheartedly Believe...

Where else can one find a better favor than this;
a compassion more loving than a mother's kiss....

An invitation open for every created being;
to be personally guided by GOD the All Seeing...

Declining this invitation takes nothing from HIM;
yet without HIS mercy chances at heaven are slim...

No son has HE, though the devil has suggested other claims;
causing creation to call the CREATOR by forbidden names...

Convinced it's not possible to go directly to the source;
many souls seeking salvation are completely off course...

Still there is hope for any one given to reflection;
to ascertain the truth and switch their direction...

The Holy Qu'ran is simply the final extension of the word;
that's been dismissed by many even before being heard;

It confirms the surviving truths and dispels any lies;
it's definitely a must read before your earthly body dies...

Don't take it from me for surely I am a Wo/Man just like you;
but at least read chapters 19 & 23 then decide if it rings true...

As for me I will now go back to aiming for my CREATOR's pleasure;
holding on to the hope of receiving the gift I will eternally treasure...

may ALLAH be pleased...ameen

No comments: