12 September 2013

Personal Sanctuary


BISMILLAH...

During the small of the night is my favorite time to rise;
creating a personal sanctuary to be with the Most WISE...

It's truly a time of mercy and to it nothing can compare;
to be closest to my CREATOR, is to offer Tahajud prayer...

No other part of the day can grant me this much peace;
so I encourage every soul to strive to possess a piece...

So KIND is the one who has compassionately chosen me;
a perfect and humbling example of Divine Love and Mercy...

May I never turn away from this path that is straight;
may I always be inclined to openly praise the Most GREAT...

May my deeds be of those accepted by the One & Only KING,
who has no equal, no children, and who created everything...ameen

In closing, I humbly invite the masses to explore to no end;
an one on one relationship with our CREATOR and true friend...

may ALLAH be pleased...ameen

No comments: