16 August 2013

A Controversial Piece of A Sista Like Me


Bismillah...

Surely, for you more may be merrier;
but for your soul it may be a bit scarier...

I'm super pass down if your current girl is;
but be sure you're ready for that balancing biz...

I'll always have her back because I want GOD to have mine;
so to infringe on any of her rights, I will always happily decline...

Like most I'd prefer monogamy, but it's not etched in stone;
because the life of Lady Khadijah (r) we can't easily clone...

and truthfully Aisha's (r) status is beyond adequate for me;
but only if the current occupant can wholeheartedly agree.... 

Don't get me wrong Bruh, your requirements we won't over look;
I'm just not frowning on what GOD has made lawful in our Holy book...

Sisters please don't become alarmed or turn up your nose;
I give you my word before GOD I'd never step on your toes...

Marriage is meant to bring souls together and form them as one;
so if your home is disrupted, spiritually for me, it won't be any fun...

I'm simply processing some thoughts about what's lawful in our way of life;
it's by no means a preamble or declaration for me to become your co-wife...

I'm just lyrical by nature so I poetically put to rhyme almost everything;
just as my desire to please my CREATOR trumps having a wedding ring...

may ALLAH be pleased...ameen 

No comments: