31 July 2013

Didn't Mean To But I Did

BISMILLAH...

I tried not to see you but I did;
though I attempt to dismiss my thoughts, you remain on my grid...

This causes my imagination to run away with me;
by the time I return, you've eased in just a little more closely...

Despite the invisible line in our sand that's vividly clear,
what GOD places on the heart, only GOD can make disappear...

Faith stimulated our connection, yet it's faith that keeps us at bay;
coupled with our ardent desire to not displease our CREATOR in any way...

When governed by lower desires genuine affection transforms into lust;
so we avoid forbidden encounters, and in GOD we place our entire trust...

What is meant to be will inevitably manifest;
this truth allows us to lay our every burden to rest...

As I turn with my gaze lowered I can spiritually feel you doing the same;
both finding peace and contentment in the sweetness of praising GOD's name...

may ALLAH be pleased...ameen

No comments: