22 February 2012

A Before 5 Mind Dive


Bismillah...

"If it don't fit don't force it just relax and let it go!" has been said;
may I learn to embrace this concept, may it penetrate my head...

What is intended we cannot avoid and it will never pass us by;
and what isn't meant we can't have, no matter how hard we try...

This brings me inner peace as I silently reflect;
yet the devils contradictions I must fight to reject...

I am striving to be content with the divine plan;
that doesn't always satisfy the desires of man...

Or woman if I may be more specific;
but the mercy of GOD exceeds being terrific...

Whether I fight it or not it won't change what's decreed;
and even in my ignorance GOD provides what I need...

Today's another opportunity for me to try to get it right;
the mercy is I'm not alone GOD is here though HE's out of sight...

may ALLAH be pleased...ameen

No comments: